Warning! The version you're viewing is not the latest. Go to the latest version
#include <lib/inc/drogon/HttpAppFramework.h> virtual void run()=0
Run the event loop.
Calling this method starts the IO event loops and the main loop of the application; This method can be called in the main thread or any other thread. This method blocks the current thread until the main event loop exits.
- Getting Started / A very simple example
- Quick Start / Static Site
- Controller Introduction / Controller HttpSimpleController
- View / A simple example
- Database General / DataBase DbClient / DbClient Object Construction
- Wiki / Plugins
- Plugins / Getting Instance
- Plugins / Life Cycle
- Wiki / Configuration File
- AOP Aspect Oriented Programming / Predefined joinpoints